This policy reflects the CBA’s policies and understanding of our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993.
At various locations on this website we may invite you to submit appropriate personal information to respond to enquiries, resolve complaints or service problems, provide quotations, book appointments or seek employment. We may keep a record of that information.
Your personal information is confidential. It will only be used:
- For the purpose for which it was collected
- To send you information when requested by you.
Apart from those points outlined above, we will not use or disclose your information except:
- When the disclosure is explicitly authorised by you
- To prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any individual
- As required by law
- As set out in Principle II section 6 of the Privacy Act 1993
- To operate our website or as part of our organisation’s activities, your personal information may be shared with a service provider(s).
If at any time you wish to know whether we hold personal information about you and the content of that file, email us at email@example.com. Your information will be made available within 14 days
You may wish to amend out of date or incorrect personal information in your file. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also request that there be attached to the file a statement of the amendment requested but not made.
If you wish to have your information deleted email us at email@example.com. Unless required for legal reasons we will take all reasonable steps to delete it.
We will take all reasonable steps to retain security of your information. It is stored on secure servers to which access is limited.
Our site provides links to other sites outside our organisation. These sites do not have access to our secure customer information files. We advise you to satisfy yourself about their privacy policies before providing them with your personal information.
We take seriously any issues, concerns or problems with information collected on our website. We will address these as soon as practicable after becoming aware of them.